3335 Stone Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310
Phone: (757) 331-8742
or (844) 620-2900
Bay Creek - Your Perfect Day
This is an unprecedented waterfront living experience on Virginia's Cape. With its ideal location on Virginia's sought-after Eastern Shore, one of the most environmentally stunning areas in the United States with more than 78,000 acres of preserved parks, Bay Creek is natural sanctuary for premier coastal living.
In the fall of 2019, Bay Creek was purchased by highly respected Preserve Communities, a proven real estate development and holdings company with a successful history of creating conservation-focused master-planned communities. This seasoned team is dedicated to preserving Bay Creek's stunning natural landscape, while offering a vibrant, multi-generational waterfront lifestyle. This dynamic new vision includes expanding Bay Creek's already stellar reputation with state-of-the-art amenities, year-round outdoor activities and active lifestyle programming.
Boating, birding, crabbing, fishing and paddling along the Chesapeake Bay are a way of life here. There is truly something for everyone on these 1,720 pristine acres: from those passionate about golf and outdoor activities year-round, to those looking to trade city life for the perfect beach town in Cape Charles - recently voted "Prettiest Little Beach Town in Virginia" by Coastal Living. A host of new and updated amenities has been re-imagined with the goal of making Bay Creek the premier coastal community on the East Coast.
- Private two-mile beach on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
- Premier, award-winning golf from Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus
- Coach House Tavern
- 10,000 square-foot Bay Creek Life Center featuring weight and cardio areas, exercise studios, a kid's club and two outdoor pools
- Watersports: sailing, kayaking, canoeing, yachting, windsurfing, water skiing, sport fishing, crabbing and more.
- 350 acre Nature Preserve with scenic trails for walking, jogging, and biking
- Base Camp, a family-focused outdoor adventure area featuring a kayak launch, camping areas, and lifelong learning
- Private gated entrance, staffed 24 hours a day
- New Lighthouse Beach Club (coming soon), to include a Beachside Restaurant, boardwalk and outdoor pool
- Town Harbor Marina (Cape Charles)-with a deepwater channel, within walking distance for homeowners
- Kings Bay Marina - adjacent to Bay Creek, offering a deepwater channel