Now is your time to relax. It’s time to spend days on end lounging at the beach. It’s time to spend an afternoon with your friends in town. It’s time to hit the green on a Wednesday. It’s time to retire in luxury at Treviso Bay. Located in Naples, Florida, Treviso Bay is the only Tournament Player’s Cup bundled golf community that gives you the resort-style living you’ve been looking for.
Community Living At Its Best
Treviso Bay (one of the best places to retire in Florida) is dedicated to providing only the best for its residents. A membership to the world class golf course, designed by architect Arthur Hills and player consultant Hal Sutton, is automatically included with the purchase of a Lennar Home. The 40,000 square foot clubhouse is at your disposal and includes an exercise center, a social/recreation center, as well as a health club and spa.
Offsite, there’s never a shortage of things to do in a resort town like Naples. With just a few minutes’ drive, you can be surrounded by an array of shops and restaurants. If you’re in the mood for fine dining, consider Sea Salt on Third Ave. If you’d rather get active, check into local fishing charters or city tours. Naples is the ideal city for all kinds of people.
Living in Treviso Bay
One of the main draws of this Florida active adult community is the housing options, some of which are very affordable. In addition to living in a fabulous location with plenty of activities to keep you busy, you also have the luxury of picking which house is just right for you. As some of us age, we enjoy having the extra space to entertain friends and family, but others prefer a small, intimate home to retreat to at the end of a busy day. No matter what your preference, Treviso Bay has something for you. Here are the five different options you can expect to find when searching for a home:
- The Terrace Condominiums: This option includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms on one story ranging anywhere from 1,194 square feet to just over 1,400 square feet. Prices begin in the upper $100s.
- Verandas: All floor plans include 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with up to 1,661 square feet of space. Homes include granite countertops, crown molding, stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets. Prices begin in the mid $200s.
- Coach Homes: These 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom homes begin in the low $300s and can be as big as 2,099 square feet. If the idea of keeping shared wall space to a minimum, this option might be a good choice for you.
- Executive Homes: These luxury detached homes have bedroom and bathroom options, but all price points start from the low $400s. All houses include a covered garage.
- Luxury Estate Classic Homes: These homes are the best that Treviso Bay has to offer. With 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms, you’ll be living in luxury no matter what size you decide to purchase. Prices begin in the mid $500s.