A Small Seaside Community Packed With Things To Do
The small beach town of Rehoboth Beach hosts visitors from all over the country and the world. No longer just a get-away for Washington, D.C. residents, Rehoboth Beach is a close-knit seaside town that extends a warm welcome to vacationers and new residents. Rehoboth Beach traces its origins back to 1891 and still holds tight to its history. Though it is a small town, it doesn't lack for events and things to do for residents.
If you get tired of relaxing on the beautiful beach, or enjoying the golf courses, you can plan your day around a regular event such as the Sea Witch Festival or visit the Destination Stations Center. Don't forget about the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand if you are a music lover, the Rehoboth Beach Museum, or the Cape Henlopen State Park.
The Tools You Need to Prepare for Rehoboth Beach, DE
With the free tools that Ideal-Living offers, you can compare the best communities in or near Rehoboth Beach to find the one that best suites you. Our website offers an abundance of great information and fun articles on a regular basis.
You have questions, we have answers. Ideal-Living can help you in your search by:
- Putting you in touch with representatives from the top luxury home communities
- Keeping you informed of the latest developments in the real estate market
- Providing information on state tax strategies
- Providing specific locale information such as climate, amenities, local restaurants, events
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Average Temperatures
- Winter: 50/40 Spring: 80/60
- Summer: 90/80 Fall: 80/60
- Population: 1,424
- Airport: Wicomico Regional Airport
- Average Property Tax: 0.67%
- Sales Tax: 0.00% (no sales tax)
There are plenty of options for you, which is great, but it can also seem overwhelming. Buying a second home or a retirement home is a major decision, and we are here to help you with that decision. All of our resources are free, so sign up for any or all of our publications using the simple form above and we’ll send our magazine directly to your doorstep and you'll have access to our digital resources as well.