Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Wilmington, NC (by boat or car) sits River Bluffs, overlooking the North East Cape Fear River. Residents enjoy a serene community where they live and play. Together, residents and the neighborhood’s developers have established over 30 clubs. The clubs include boating, kayaking, dancing & more!
River Bluffs is a low-impact development with more than a third of the land preserved, offering miles of walking trails, elevated walkways, and the longest, privately funded, overwater Riverwalk in the country, measuring 2,700 feet!
We Guarantee We'll Check all of your boxes:
- HOA Dues are only $150 per month and include yard maintenance, trash service, recycling, a fitness center, beach-entry pool, mail center, tennis & pickleball courts, Porches Cafe, many parks & Trails, and gated entry with a greeter.
- 30+ Social Clubs for residents.
- Amenities also include a Boat & Kayak Launch and for a small monthly fee RV & Boat Storage, a Marina, & More!
- Located just 10-minutes to the Wilmington Airport, 15-Minutes to Mayfair Shopping Center, and 3-minutes off of Interstate 140.
- No city taxes, low county & state taxes, and no traffic!