Find Your Dream Inland Community with Ideal Living
From retirement communities in Tennessee to planned communities in Florida, there’s a destination for you out there. It’s just figuring out where it is you want to land. At ideal-Living, we’re here to help. Find the perfect place for you to call home and make your retirement or relocation dreams come true in one of our inland communities.
What Is an Inland Community?
Simply put, it just means you don’t live next door to, or on, the beach. You’re inland, putting you close to bustling cities, shopping, dining, hospitals and more. Plus, all these communities are designed to provide resort living. From amenities and clubs to floor plans and more, it’s easier than ever to settle into one of these homes. ...
Why Choose an Inland Community?
Some are active adult communities, some are 55+ communities. Some are golf communities that allow you to hit the links amid gorgeous lake views. The point is, choosing a community that’s “inland” is still just as much a destination and way of life as choosing to live by the sea. In fact, these locations are carefully planned communities, designed with enticing features that can include:
- • Fitness centers, trails and sports facilities for tennis and pickleball are available to help maintain an active lifestyle.
- • Inland doesn’t mean you can’t live by the water. Some communities are planned around lakes, giving you access to various water activities.
- • Golf enthusiasts will find a home on gorgeous links built into the landscape of some of these communities. A game of 18 holes is also a way to take in the scenery of the area you’ll call home.
- • If you’re interested in choosing your own home plan, many communities offer up various options to choose from, such as single family, one-story, two-story, town homes and more.
- • Location, location, location. As mentioned earlier, inland communities can provide a serene setting that’s not far from major travel routes, big city conveniences like shopping, dining and healthcare, and other nearby attractions you can visit for the day or the weekend.
Where to Go From Here?
With so many options to choose from, the best first step is to narrow down where it is you want to be, the main amenities you’re looking for and the type of community you want to be in. From over 55 communities to best tennis communities to private retirement communities, you can find the one that has all that you need for this time in your life. Think about things like low cost of living, healthcare, and even proximity to family and friends who may not be making the move with you—just yet. Then, when you’re ready, pick out your favorites and make plans to go and visit. Many communities have discovery tour packages that make it easy for you to come and live like the residents for a few days, and really see if the community is the perfect fit for you. Whether you’re thinking Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Arkansas or somewhere else, take the time to consider all that inland communities have to offer you—and then venture out.