Ideal places to Travel To
Caribbean Paradise—The St. Lucia Lifestyle
- Caribbean Paradise – The St. Lucia Lifestyle Heaven on Earth With its ribbons of sandy beaches, swaying coconut palms, warm waters, and coral reefs, Saint Lucia is indeed paradise. St. Lucia has evolved, in recent years, into one of the region’s most popular vacation and active adult destinations. Couples are not only enticed by the... Read More »
Ecuador—Affordable International Living
- Ecuador – Affordable International Living Even before the 2009 economic crisis, my family and I were concerned about our financial future. We are retired and live on a modest fixed income. Expenses to maintain our lovely home were escalating daily and we had reached the tipping point, incurring a negative cash flow that dipped aggressively... Read More »
Florida Ultimate Excursions
- Florida Ultimate Excursions BRADENTON GET ON THE POT April 15 – 16 | Spring Pottery Sale Art Center Manatee | ArtCenterManatee.org Update your home and garden decor with original designs from the area’s most talented potters. Hosted by the ArtCenter Manatee, the local center for art exhibitions, special cultural events, and classes for painting, sculpture, photography,... Read More »
Ultimate Excursions: 2016
- Ultimate Excursions Spring is the season of renewal. All the signs are there: the weather is getting warmer every day, plants are sprouting green foliage, and birds are building nests for the arrival of the next generation. So why not make this spring your season for a fresh start? You’ve been thinking about it all... Read More »
Vacation Home Sales Continue to Soar
- Vacation Home Sales Continue to Soar Sales of vacation homes are showing no signs of going on vacation. At least that’s the mood at many luxury master-planned communities or private club and resort-style developments throughout America. Indeed, six months after the National Association of Realtors (NAR) reported vacation home sales boomed in 2014 to an... Read More »
With a Little Help From My Friends
- With a Little Help From My Friends By Jan Cullinane. Previously published in the 2016 Winter Issue. Yup, Ringo sure knew what he was singing about with that 1967 Beatles song. Social support is a critical ingredient for a successful retirement. Study after study documents the importance of friends for longevity and health. For example,... Read More »
Spring Training Road Trip
- Spring Training Road Trip By JG Walker. Previously published in the 2016 Winter Issue. For some sports lovers, it’s an annual tradition, a seasonal marker of fresh renewal that separates the old from the new. For others, it’s a “bucket list” desire, one of those many things that we say we’ll get around to doing... Read More »
The Auto Train – Getting There is Half the Fun
- The Auto Train – Getting There is Half the Fun The Auto Train is the only train in the United States that carries both passengers and their vehicles (autos, vans, SUVs, small trailers, jet-skis, and motorcycles). Daily service is offered between Lorton, VA (about 20 miles south of DC), and Sanford, FL, (about 20 miles north... Read More »
Azure Seas and Stunning Sunsets
- Los Cabos: Azure Seas and Stunning Sunsets By Robert Dagley. Previously published in the 2016 Winter Issue Once the tranquil haven of big game fishermen chasing giant blue marlin (they still hunt the behemoth billfish in the Sea of Cortez), quiet Cabo San Lucas on the tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula is one of... Read More »
Where Progress and Preservation Meet
- The “Minto Way” delivers luxury and nature to the same doorstep. By Jamie Penn. Previously published in the 2016 Winter Issue. Festival features two-story luxury resort vacation townhomes only five miles to Walt Disney World.® It’s no secret that Florida has some pretty serious perks. Every day, nearly a thousand people move to the sunshine... Read More »
History in the Making – Daufuskie Island
- History in the Making – Daufuskie Island Daufuskie Island charts a new course for its future by JG Walker. Previously published in the 2016 Winter Issue “The island is fringed with the green, undulating marshes of the southern coast….Deer cut through her forests in small silent herds. The great southern oaks stand broodingly on her... Read More »
Grand Vacations in Central Florida
- Grand Vacations in Central Florida Central Florida is home to many world-famous destinations that you and the grandchildren can experience together, including sites like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa. But as a companion to our Guide to Spring Training 2016, we’re highlighting some other grand vacation destinations in central Florida... Read More »
All Along the Whiskey Trail
- No matter how you sip it-on the rocks, neat, with a splash of soda-whiskey is a magical potion. Sure, one finger too many and you might be seeing sparkles, but that's not what I mean. This sultry spirit is served with a side of history, especially when we're talking Tennessee. Dig deep into this state's roots and you'll find that whiskey is the quintessence of their spirited culture.
Life in a College Town
- If you're preparing to retire or relocate in the coming years, consider choosing a college town as your destination. If you've already got your sights set on a particular location, then find out about the universities, private colleges or technical schools that are in the area. Either way, you'll find that the proximity of a higher-education institution offers many benefits to residents of any age.
Roam Alone: A Guide for Single Travel
- Solo travelers make up more than 11 percent of leisure travelers in the United States, according to the U.S. Travel Association, and this number will continue to increase. After all, in 2014, the number of single American adults outnumbered those who are married. Travel tops many retirement to-do lists, and research repeatedly shows that experiences, such as travel, generate more joy than material purchases.
Grand Vacations in Washington DC
- As a grandparent, wouldn't it be great to create lasting memories with your grandchildren? Now that you have more time to travel, it's a great opportunity to share some special moments with your loved ones. In each issue of ideal-LIVING magazine, we'll provide you with some great destinations to share with your children and grandchildren.
Following Fall Color
- Following Fall Color By Emily Hackeling. Previously published in the 2015 Fall Issue. There are many things that signify summer days are dwindling. Maybe you pull out your box of sweaters for the first time in months, or you decide to make that chicken potpie for a nice warm dinner. Your coffee goes from being... Read More »
Eco-Tourism Thrives in Costa Rica
- Eco-Tourism Thrives in Costa Rica Although it’s a small country, about the size of West Virginia, Costa Rica has incredible biodiversity with scenic beaches, lush rain forests, impressive volcanoes and exotic wildlife. As avid travelers grow tired of hotel-lined beaches and crowded theme parks, they turn to the more exotic adventures offered by ecotourism. This... Read More »
- I’m pleased to announce that ideal-LIVING is inaugurating a new column, “Living Single.” And, I’m delighted that I’ll be your guide. Why a column devoted to singles? Let me offer several reasons: Crunch the Numbers More than half of all American adults are single, and 42 percent of people 45 and older are divorced, widowed... Read More »
Catch the Colors in Zion National Park
- Catch the Colors in Zion National Park America is blessed with 58 national parks that embrace some of the most diverse, pristine and awe-inspiring nature in the world. Designated in 1919, Zion is Utah’s oldest and most visited National Park, with around 3.5 million visitors soaking up all that it has to offer every year.... Read More »
- International Communities are Setting the Pace By Sam Crawford. Previously published in the 2015 Summer issue. Sustainability has become a popular buzzword with American community developers. While some may see that trend as being little more than a marketing tool, the fact is that sustainable designs and building practices are a good thing—for the planet... Read More »
On the Move
- Over 45,000 people from the ideal-LIVING database have made a move within the last three years. We'd like for you to hear from some of those who have found their ideal place and are living their ideal life. It's not relocation, it's the right location.
Grand Vacations – A Destination Guide for Traveling with Grandchildren
- Now that you're a grandparent, wouldn't it be a fantastic time to create lasting memories with your grandchildren? Now that you have more time to travel, it's a great opportunity to share some special moments with your loved ones. In each issue of ideal-LIVING magazine, we'll provide you with some great destinations to share with your children and grandchildren.
Lake Living is the Life
- Surrounded by natural beauty and an active community, retirees settling into life on the lake find exactly what they're looking for.
A Pennsylvania State of Mind
- Traditions of America gives retirees set on the Northeast even more reason to escape to the Keystone State. Those accustomed to life in the northeastern U.S. tend to want to stay there. While the Northeast is best known for some of the most bustling cities in the country, much of it is fairly rural, spotted... Read More »
Destinations of Luxury
- Destinations of Luxury “Luxury” by one dictionary definition is “something adding to pleasure or comfort, but not absolutely necessary.” Luxury real estate gives “pleasure or comfort” to the purchaser by providing that comforting value found in a location, lifestyle or an amenity — or something else entirely. Schooner Bay Set on spectacular Great Abaco island... Read More »
A Crown Jewel of Nature: Explore Mexico’s Riviera Maya
- A Crown Jewel of Nature: Explore Mexico’s Riviera Maya Years ago, I traveled with my family to the new and intriguing Mexican resort of Cancún, a collection of a mere dozen hotels along the Atlantic coast. The attraction for us as North American visitors was a warm, hospitable vacation at affordable prices. Once there, we... Read More »
Southern Routes 2015
- Get On the Ground and Out of the Fast Lane We’ve all been frequent flyers or interstate road warriors at different times in our lives. Those may be efficient ways to get to business meetings and family vacation destinations, but you can miss a lot when vaulting over or zipping through entire regions as if... Read More »
Brazil’s Many, Varied Sports
- Brazil’s Many, Varied Sports In Brazil, the temperate climate allows for a wide variety of sports to be played throughout the year. From football to volleyball, most of the population enjoys sporting events of varying natures. This year, Brazil will be hosting the FIFA (Federation Iternationale de Football Association) world cup. Football (or soccer in... Read More »
Top Places to Retire: Palmetto Creek of the Carolinas
- You'll fall in love with the laid back lifestyle of Southport, NC, a charming historic town just minutes away at the mouth of the Cape Fear River, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Watch ships pass from around the world at Waterfront Park. Stroll the Southport Riverwalk and visit the shops around the Yacht Basin near the Marina. Treat yourself to fine restaurants or pick up fresh seafood. With the mild four season climate, the low tax rate and low cost of living, your story at Palmetto Creek just keeps getting better.
It’s Fire on the Dock
- White linen, fine china and delicate floral arrangements set the scene. The low murmur of conversation and the tinny laughs of happy and lively guests spread a tinge of excitement through the restaurant. Fire blazes on the surrounding television screens. And, out comes Jimmy Crippen to host the competition.
The Many Faces of Florida
- Florida is a state that has many "faces", and depending on the lifestyle you want to live will determine which region of the state you choose to call home. By name, these regions are the Gold Coast, North East Florida, North Gulf Florida, Central Florida, Southwest Gulf Florida, Tampa Florida Area, and Treasure Coast. Each has its own unique characteristics that define the lifestyle there, but it's up to you to decide where you'll most enjoy the sun in the Sunshine State.
Ideal Destinations – Naples, FL
- Naples will sweep you off your feet with its unparalleled sunsets, this stunning location teams with nationally renowned art, restaurants, and pristine natural beauty.
Timeless Roof Colors
- According to national color expert Kate Smith, the most timeless roofing colors used on American homes include black, gray and cedar. And, colors that are gaining popularity in "shaking up" today's roofs include shades of green, clay and terracotta.
On the Road: Winter Travel Tips
- The flakes were so tiny. You could hardly see them! Throughout my North Carolinian days, I had been made to believe snowflakes were the size of white construction paper cut outs we made in each of my classes. I pictured snow falling in soft pieces bigger than my face.
Disney for Adults
- Among Disney World's four theme parks, two water parks, dozens of dining establishments and comfy resorts, there's a lot of fun, unique and romantic experiences that are geared toward adults. The trick is to do things that aren't listed on the park map as attractions.
More Than Just a Lake House
- The only thing that Alan Wright and his wife, Marilyn, regret about purchasing their lake home at Lakefront Estates is not doing it sooner. "It's a special property," Alan says, as he talks about how both Lisa Matlack and developer Walt Dixon had a big hand in making their home feel special. From the finished walk out basement they completed with pool table and flat screen TV, to the recently screened in porch with fireplace creating a 4 season room, the house is full of special touches like these.
Small Town Charm
- ast summer my family vacationed in Bryson City, North Carolina, a little town nestled quietly in the mountains of NC. We rented a cozy little cabin located off a mountain road and surrounded by trees, and explored the town for a week. It was a very peaceful vacation, with cool nights and mornings, and beautiful warm days.
On the Road Again: Roadside Attractions
- Even though school has started back in most places, summer is not quite over yet! There might be time for just one more vacation, one last road trip. As mentioned before, the road trip is the destination before the destination. In fact, you might want to take a road trip just to find all the smaller destinations. No matter where the road takes you, there are plenty of fascinating roadside attractions waiting to be discovered.
Preserving the Sea Turtles
- Sea turtles-they were pirate Jack Sparrow's (Captain?) escape method after being marooned on an island from a mutiny aboard his ship. "He roped him a couple of sea turtles, lashed them together, and made a raft."...
Battleships of the South
- Battleships of the South Imagine having to build a ship, one that could withstand the tricks of the sea and accommodate passengers. Imagine having to build a ship that could do that, and protect against enemy attack. A real life game of Battleship, where there is no such thing as red and white pegs to... Read More »
50 Must See Travel Destinations
- The editor’s of Ideal Living magazine have chosen 50 fabulous destinations for travel. Following are five of them, click here to read the entire article. Harbor Island Light House in Hilton Head Fantastic views as well as an interesting history lesson on everything from early inhabitants of the island to plantation life, the Civil War... Read More »
St. Augustine: Being Young in the Oldest City
- St. Augustine: Being Young in the Oldest City Florida has a lot to offer those who find themselves in the Sunshine State. From their juicy oranges and Disney World, to the beautiful beaches and tropical climate, Florida has it all. It even has the oldest city in the United States, St. Augustine. The city was... Read More »
Lighting the Way: Lighthouses of the Southern Coast
- When you picture the coast, do sandy toes, salty air, and sea shells come to mind? These are all generic icons we associate with being near the ocean. But there are other landmarks that define the coastline: lighthouses.
Are We There Yet? Adventures on the Road
- Are We There Yet? Adventures on the Road Everyone remembers going on a road trip once in their life, whether with friends or family. They all start out the same; no one wants to sit in the middle of the back seat, the car is overflowing with luggage, and there are always a few elbows... Read More »
Aiken’s Affordable Southern Charm
- Aiken’s Affordable Southern Charm | ideal-LIVING’s City overview Often described as a city with Southern charm and a cosmopolitan flair, Aiken is a laid-back, charming community located near the mid-point of South Carolina’s long border with Georgia. With low-cost housing and taxes as well as a mild four-season climate, it’s easy to see why Aiken... Read More »
International Living: Retire to Paradise
- As you rise in the morning to the sound of a tropical breeze blowing through the trees, grab a cup of coffee, go to your balcony and listen to the Holler monkeys in the distance at play. Look out to the awe-inspiring clouds above the rainforest.
Tennessee Lake Living
- Crystal clear water and miles of shoreline at some of the finest lakes in the nation attract many people looking for retirement destinations at or near the water's edge. Tennessee lake living offers tranquility, a relaxing environment and innumerable outdoor recreational activities.
From Big City Excitement to Beach Town Charm, Florida’s West Coast Offers It All
- As the sun slowly sinks below the horizon, a once clear blue sky fills with breathtaking hues of crimson, orange and gold. Watching such dazzling sunsets perched on a sandy white beach is just one of the many reasons retirees choose Florida's West Coast as their retirement destination.
New Residents in the Lowcountry: Angus “A B” Llewellyn
- New Residents in the Lowcountry: South Carolina Coastal Communities “It’s important to find the things that you love… and do them.” Angus “A B” Llewellyn was born and raised in South Carolina, went to law school in Columbia, SC, and then lived in Washington, DC, for most of his life. It’s time to return to... Read More »
Puerto Rico: The Caribbean’s Best Kept Secret
- Puerto Rico: The Caribbean’s Best Kept Secret With its palm-fringed white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters and verdant rainforest, Puerto Rico is as dreamy a Caribbean island as Bermuda, Jamaica, Antigua or the Bahamas. Its culture is a vibrant blend of Spanish, Taíno Indian, African and American influences. This tropical, salsa music-filled paradise is a... Read More »
The Allure of Water – Lake Living
- An almost primitive connection draws people to water_to the lakes, rivers and oceans. Maybe part of that reason is that, biologically speaking, human beings are about 70 percent water. Aesthetically speaking, however, who can resist the calming effect of watching the gentle ripples lap at the shore. The power of water to wash away concerns and leave you feeling refreshed cannot be ignored.
Living in Costa Rica
- The cold, the slush, the snow, the endless on-and-off of parkas, gloves and boots-it's reached a point where something must be done. There has to be another way, and, fortunately, there is. Go south, where the weather is warm, the costs are lower and the living is easy. Well, maybe it's not quite that simple-but it's certainly worth considering when the cold weather has reached too deep into your soul.
K. Hovnanianâ€™s Four Seasons at Victory at Verrado
- Offers single-family new homes in a beautiful desert setting with a wide variety of community amenities. Enjoy 55+ Living with K Hovnanian Homes.
Latin American Communities
- Latin America Communities Retire to Latin America explore our International Living options and find your new tropical paradise just outside the US Luxury environment.
K. Hovnanianâ€™s Four Seasons at Wickenburg Ranch
- K. Hovnanian Homes will join Wickenburg Ranch in early 2019. This gorgeous new collection of homes features five unique single-family designs ranging from 1,492 to 1,802 square feet. Each home is designed with large, open living spaces ideal for entertaining and everyday casual living. Homes feature 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Wickenburg Ranch offers an incredible lifestyle to its residents - including a 40,000-square-foot Golf and Social Club! Homeowners here enjoy a huge calendar of events, golf, a spa, dog park, hiking, restaurants, fitness, sports courts and so much more!
K. Hovnanian’s ® Four Seasons at Ventana Lakes
- K. Hovnanian's ® Four Seasons at Ventana Lakes in Peoria, AZ, an active adult new home community for those 55+, will offer single-family new homes in an excellent Peoria location. There are multiple community centers including space for cards and games, a library, billiards, ping pong, quilting, crafts and a stage for programs, productions and concerts. The community features 4 pools and well as gorgeous lakes that are available for catch and release fishing. Several sports courts are available to residents including bocce, racquetball, shuffleboard, tennis, basketball, horseshoes, pickle ball and volleyball.
Georgia Warmer Weather
- Georgia Warmer Weather Communities – Find Sunny Destinations From its energetic and lively cities to the relaxing coastline and breathtaking mountain scenery, Georgia boasts rich and unique experiences that are unparalleled—especially its world-class Southern hospitality. The wide diversity of holiday destinations, from the mountains to the coast, from its southern rivers to historic heartland... Read More »
Florida Warmer Weather
- Florida Warmer Weather Communities – Find Sunny Destinations Known as the “Sunshine State,” Florida offers beautiful beaches, pristine diving conditions, and some of the best theme parks (Disney World and Universal Studios are a just a few of many). It’s also got its share of little secrets that are worth checking out. White sandy beaches,... Read More »
International Warmer Weather
- International Warmer Weather Communities – Find Sunny Destinations Most parts of Central & South America, and the Caribbean are mild year round with no summer or winter temps. Temperatures range from around 72-89 degrees. There is typically a dry and wet season with the dry starting in December and ending in April. Wet season is... Read More »
Rancho San Lucas – Cabo San Lucas
- Rancho San Lucas is an exclusive, 834-acre resort community located just 30 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Enjoying sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean and Baja's stunning desert landscape, this landmark community offers visitors and owners a private respite and an unparalleled collection of residential options including The Villas at Rancho San Lucas with Santa Barbara-style single family homes and five floor plans to choose from.
- The Unspoiled Beauty of Tennessee is Waiting
- Tennessee is home to a diverse music scene, with Nashville known as the country music capital. For fans of the King of Rock and Roll, there's even Graceland. But music isn't the only thing to explore here. Whatever you wish to experience-Civil War sites, the Mississippi River, distilleries, outdoor adventure, amusements parks-Tennessee has a little bit of everything for you to explore and enjoy.
13 Travel Routes You’ll Want to Take
- 13 travel routes Get on the Road – 13 Routes to Fun! It’s time to pack the car and start your journey to a new life. Spring is the perfect time to get out and enjoy a few days in a new location and discover what your life could be. Choose from one of the... Read More »
Rehoboth to Williamsburg: Venture Out & Discover!
- Rehoboth to Williamsburg: Venture Out & Discover! You can almost organically sense that life moves at a more serene pace on the 180-mile long peninsula that stretches south from Wilmington, DE, down to the tip of Virginia. Some even call the locals “Baydreamers,” a sublime signature that’s worn with pride. Such is life along the... Read More »
Venture Out to the Best Places in Eastern Tennessee
- Venture Out to the Best Places in Eastern Tennessee Spring is the perfect time to discover Eastern Tennessee, one of the best-kept travel secrets in the country. And a little jaunt through the mountains is always a great place to start anything. In late March and early April, crisp mountain air and infant, chartreuse leaves... Read More »
Wilmington to Myrtle Beach Communities and Venture Out!
- Wilmington to Myrtle Beach Communities and Venture Out! Wilmington, North Carolina, recently named North Carolina’s most popular city, is the queen of spring. In late March and early April, after thawing from the few winter days that dip below 40, which inevitably sends locals hunting for wool sweaters and puffer jackets, the city comes alive... Read More »
- Calling all wanderlust-ers! Our international communities are rare finds. Sign up for a few discovery tours to find out how to get to paradise, permanently.
Venture Out & Explore Florida along the I-95 Corridor
- Venture Out & Explore Florida along the I-95 Corridor Blessed by its peninsular nature between the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean, Florida is lined with 825 miles of beaches. This super salt-life setting is just one reason 112.8 million tourists visited the state in 2016, the sixth-consecutive record year for Florida tourism. To be... Read More »
Safety Tips for Traveling in the Snow
- Winter Weather Driving Tips: Be mindful road during adverse conditions and think about these 10 tips to stay safe on the road.
Playa Bonita Beach Residences
- Playa Bonita is a luxury beachfront residential community. It is located along the north coast of the Dominican Republic, on the beautiful Samana peninsula. The community is being developed on waterfront property along its namesake, the Playa Bonita beach. This idyllic beach can be found to the west of Las Terrenas, a thriving cosmopolitan town. Playa Bonita is the best beach of Dominican Republic. It strives the perfect combination of smooth and silky sand and unbelievable turquoise crystalline water.
- Secluded, sugar sand beaches, perpetual summer, and lazy days of leisurely living are the messages coming loud and clear from the north coast of the Dominican Republic, the little known nation on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola. Along a stretch of lush, tropical shoreline, dotted with American-style living communities, enchanting Spanish towns, and a world-class environment for northern
- The Nosara region of Costa Rica on the Nicoya Peninsula, about 100 miles west of the capital, San Jose, is like a different world. Quiet and remote, the area sits between the popular and heavily-developed beach towns of Playa Samara and Playa Tamarindo. The small Tico village of Nosara remains traditional, having lost little of its charming flavor to the ravages of tourism, a sleepy little town with one stoplight.
Get the Facts & Compare 55+ Communities in California
- If you are most interested in active adult 55 + communities, we have the information you need to learn about and compare the top 55 + communities in the U.S. Just fill out the short form and you will be sent our Ideal-Living Digital Magazine, Ideal Destinations Guide and The Best Places Guide. You can... Read More »
- Retire Tennessee Happenings & Events
- Retire Tennessee: Happenings & Events COME HOME TO VACATION – Travel to Tennessee and you’ll see our state isn’t just a visitor’s paradise, it’s a place of community that you’ll want to call home. Whether you enjoy an active lifestyle or prefer a more leisurely pace, Tennessee provides natural beauty, a mild climate, urban conveniences... Read More »
Discovery Travel Map
- Share this with friends!
Find Your Ideal: Destination, Life, Home
- Find Your Ideal: Destination, Life, Home
Belfair – South Carolina Coastal Communities
- FIND THE BEST PLACES TO RETIRE Belfair – South Carolina Coastal Communities Belfair If you love golf and natural beauty, you’ve found the perfect place. Belfair is a stunning golf community that takes first impressions to a whole new level. As you drive through the gates of this lowcountry community, you are welcomed by an... Read More »
- Change Your Point of View. It’s one of the most spectacular natural wonders on Earth, and you’re hiking in it, the Grand Canyon. You’re amazed by the red-rock labyrinth and refreshed by the spray of a gushing waterfall. Standing alone on an overlook you’re awed by the stunning panoramic views. In this peaceful solitude, you... Read More »
Lake & Mountain
- Time seems to disappear as you stand in the stillness of the cool river. You cast your line and watch its flight. You relax into a peaceful reverie . . . and then the tug. Jolted by the powerful fish, you fly into action and land a beautiful rainbow trout. You feel far away from city life, and yet it's close by. This is the best of all worlds. This is your world, your place.
Lake & Coastal
- You've been dreaming about this. Paddling in tranquil waters as the sun dips down and paints the sky with dazzling streaks of red, pink, and orange. It's as if nature's putting on a show just for you. There's peacefulness on the water like no other. You feel far away from the bustle of city life, and yet you're still close by. This is the best of all worlds. This is your world, your place.
- Lake Communities Lake Communities. Explore ideal-LIVING.com to get the best information for retirement communities, private communities, mountain communities. Compare communities. Get Facts. Planned communities and tennis communities make life beautiful. Return to the Community Locator. Share this with friends!19