The 2015 Ideal Home by Tribute Homes
(click on an image to expand)
What Homebuyers Want
Tribute Homes executive partner, Jeff Cargnel, says that Tribute customers want options. They want to collaborate with the homebuilder to create the home they don’t ever want to leave.
The Tribute brand offers four collections: Carolina Classic, Carolina Premier, Carolina Legacy and the Design Collection by SH Studios. Flexibility is built into each of the plans. It is the goal of Tribute Homes to provide more space for the money with better style and better quality.
“Customers like to be able to customize their homes to their personal needs. For many of our customers, their needs are multi-generational, meaning that they need a home that will comfortably host children and grandchildren when visiting, and will accommodate elderly parents that may live with them,” said Cargnel.
Some of the most popular features requested are:
- Multiple master suites
- Outdoor living area and the ability to integrate outdoor space with interior living area
- Gourmet kitchens with space to host
- Second-story guest suites
- Multi-use work areas (laundry/computer desk/craft area)
- Spacious master bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Ample natural lighting