Special Promo on TAO Ocean Residences!

Special Promo on TAO Ocean Residences   Special Promo on TAO Ocean ResidencesSpecial Promo on TAO Ocean Residences

SPECIAL PAYMENT OFFER!
TAO has a few Ocean Residences on the verge of completion. You can move in and make one of them your own today with as little as 30% down payment and easy fixed financing terms for the remaining 70% for up to 10 years. No prepayment penalties, and terms are fully transferrable to a third party if you need to resell before the term is over.

Special Promo on TAO Ocean ResidencesEXCELLENT LIVING SPACE LAYOUT
TAO Ocean Residences are spacious 3 bedroom + 3 bathroom units, with a total of 2,636 sq. ft., consisting on 1,614 sq. ft. interior space, 430 sq. ft. terrace and 592 sq. ft. rooftop terrace with a magnificent view.

EXCLUSIVE LOCATION AT AKUMAL BAY
Located only a few steps from the Caribbean Ocean, these units are a steal at $455,000 USD. An exclusive TAO Beach Club will be inaugurated early 2016, adding to the extensive list of Wellness and Lifestyle amenities homeowners currently enjoy.

REFERRAL PROGRAMSpecial Promo on TAO Ocean Residences
Do you know someone who would be interested? Ask us about our referral incentive. This opportunity is valid while finished units are available, and for closings that take place before year´s end!

Request More Information from:

TAO Inspired Living

DOWNLOAD ideal-LIVING Magazine App for FREE
on iTunes, Google Play, & Amazon!

iTunes
Google Play
Amazon

Apple, the apple logo, & iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Google & its logo are trademarks of Google Inc., Amazon & its logo are trademarks of Amazon Inc.

About Bethany Tap

Bethany writes for ideal-LIVING Magazine; the leading source for consumer property purchases and retirement home destinations in the southeast. Find more interesting articles at ideal-living.com
Author

Comments are closed.

Get your community listed

----